Counselling is a form of talking therapy, using psycho-therapeutic interventions.
Counselling, Psychotherapy or Psycho-therapeutic Counselling are non-directive talking therapies. Drawing different approaches and theories to form a unique treatment plan for intervention. In my counselling room, I will be using multi-model approach to therapy to find the best course of interjection for you. I work in partnership with you to the agreed goals. To empower, to promote and restore positive balanced body and mind.
Think of my therapy room as a safe space in which you are free to be yourself.
In my therapy room, there are no judgements, prejudices or preconceptions, only warmth, empathy and openness. In my therapy room, you are free to just be you.
As a counsellor/psychotherapist, I will assist you with your desired goal. My counselling style is non-directive, non-intrusive and non-invasive. I draw the therapeutic intervention from various schools of counselling theories, using tools and techniques suitable for the uniqueness of your being. I am passionate about the body, feeling, mind connection, including the Chakra energy healing.
Some of my interactions include breathing techniques, inner child work, meditation, and subpersonalities work.
Healing can happen quickly in therapy, right now, or very soon. I am a facilitator in the healing process. If you are willing to put in time, effort and energy, healing is possible. Change is possible.
This is just some of the issues counselling can you to:
- Identify your stress and anxieties.
- Find resources to cope with relationship problems or breakdown.
- Discover reasons for feeling depressed or feeling out of control.
- Manage your emotions in relation to food or any form of eating disorders.
- Curb and take control of your addictions.
- Complicated, delayed grief or loss through suicide as well as multiple losses.
- Reflect on your life positions and life scripts.
- Explore your self-destructive or maladaptive habits/phobias/fears including self-injury.
- Manage your feelings around trauma and (emotional, physical or sexual) abuse.
- Learn how to deal with obsessive-compulsive behaviours.
- Explore your dilemma of being in a stuck state.
What does it cost?
Standard 50 minute sessions are charged at £50.00.
Your first appointment will be an initial consultation where full case history is taken and an assessment is made. Each subsequent sessions are 50 minutes. Counselling is recommended for 8 – 12 sessions for effective results. Psychotherapy is for longer-term psycho-analytical works.
Please consult your GP before commencing therapy for any medical conditions that may affect this therapeutic process, and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
For my T&C, please click here.
Contact me for a general inquiry or to arrange an appointment.